Chickpeas, fava beans, garlic, coriander, onion, salt, corn starch, disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, spices.
- Empty the content of falafel powder mix sachet 125g in a bowl. Add gradually 1 cup of warm water (175ml). Stir well and let it rest covered for 20-30 minutes.
- Form patties by using either falafel mold or dessert spoon (about 5cm in diameter)
- Preheat vegetable oil. Put on low heat and deep fry 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Preheat the oven 375 c and bake the uncooked patties in flat greased tray.
- Bake about 5 minutes on each side or until getting crunchy golden brown texture.
Each sachet can make about 10 patties.