Seasoned Chicken Broasted Powder
1. Rinse chicken with cold water and dry
2. Dip into slightly beaten egg or milk
3. Coat evenly on both sides, press crumbs on firmly. Repeat if thicker breading is desired.
* Gently lower coated chicken into preheated hot oil
* Deep fry for few minutes on each side or until cooked through.
* Remove and drain
* Spray lightly the baking pan with oil.
* Bake coated chicken for about 20 minutes on each side until cooked through.
Cooking tips for a better taste experience
* Best served with creamy garlic dip or seasoned garlic Mayo.
* Suitable for chicken, fish, potatoes and Vegetables.
* Preferably to cover the frying pan.