Falafel Lentil Powder Mix
- Empty the content of falafel powder mix sachet 200g in a bowl. Add gradually 3/4 cup of warm water (200ml). Stir well and let it rest covered for 20-30 minutes.
- Form patties by using either falafel mold or dessert spoon (about 5cm in diameter)
- Preheat vegetable oil. Put on low heat and deep fry 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Preheat the oven 170C (350F) and bake the uncooked patties in flat greased tray.
- Bake about 10 minutes on each side or until getting crunchy golden brown texture.
Each sachet can make about 18-22 Balls.